Identify the area(s) of Ministry or Business in which you are are currently involved (check all that apply):
STATEMENT OF TRUTH
I hereby grant permission to Cottonwood Church (the "Church") to use my photograph, likeness, image, voice or performance on its Internet website,
CD or DVD labels, video tape or film clips, advertisements or other official Church publications at the sole discretion of the Church and to be used
in whole or in part of any and all broadcasting, audio/visual, and/or exhibition purposes in any manner or media, in perpetuity, throughout the world.
1. I have the right, capacity, and authority to enter into this agreement (herein after called "Agreement") and that my appearance and the rights
I have granted in this Agreement will not conflict with or violate any commitment or understanding I have with any other person or entity.
2. I understand that once my image appears on the Church's website, the image can be downloaded by any computer user.
I expressly release the Church, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers and agents from any and all claims arising out of the use of my photograph
or image on the Church's website. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Church, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers and agents from and against
all claims, losses, expenses and liabilities of every kind including reasonable attorney's fees arising out of the inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this Agreement.
3. In consideration for my appearance and/or performance on the Church's Internet website, CD or DVD labels, video tape or film clips, advertisements or other official
Church publication and all rights granted hereunder, I do not require or expect any monetary or financial payment or incentive or benefit but consider my appearance and/or
performance to be a form of service to the Church.
4. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement represents
the entire understanding of the parties and may not be amended unless mutually agreed to by both parties in writing.
5. I have fully informed myself of the contents of this PHOTO RELEASE by reading it before I signed it.